Sunday, May 16, 2010

S'm S'mores

Do I even need to write that these things taste delicious? Just look. I've started to drool. No...really. In my mouth. I guess that would mean I'm salivating. Doesn't drool have to come out? ANYWAY... I decided to make these because eating this, marshmallow creme, and this kept making me want s'mores. I still have to post about the toasted marshmallow shake I had in New York City at Stand too.

S'mores remind me of The Sandlot:
"Hey, Smalls, you wanna s'more?"
"Some more of what?"
"No, do you wanna s'more?"
"I haven't had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?"

Roasted/toasted marshmallows are amazing. A billion times better than uncooked marshmallows. They look kinda gross though...if you think about all of the cracks and crevices. Sorry.


Who cares if I got these from the Dollar Tree? They still taste like mainstream marshmallows.

No comments: