Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beard Papa's Green Tea Slush

Beard Papa
Little Tokyo Shopping Center (other locations)
333 S. Alameda Street, #106
Los Angeles, CA 90013

I'm picky about my green tea slushes. I only ones I've truly loved so far have been the green tea slush latte at Pearl Tea House in Fresno (I thought I posted about it, but I can't find the link!!! Must find that picture!!!) and the one at Cha For Tea in Irvine. Anyway, so this Beard Papa one was a disappointment. They did use what looked like matcha powder, but it was too much or something. It had that strong tea taste that's almost bitter and tastes kinda like old lady feet. Sorry. I can't really describe it in a different way. lol Oh well...at least Beard Papa has other awesome things like their pumpkin cream puff, their green tea cream puff, and their plain cream puff. They are DELICIOUS! So creamy and wonderful. Oh--and I got this after visiting my friend, Bonnie (from my undergrad days at UC Berkeley), in LA right before I drove home after finishing my first year of graduate school at UC Riverside. What a feeling.

No comments: