Monday, October 10, 2011

White Rabbit Coffee Co.'s Vanilla Bean Ice Blended - Yucaipa, CA

White Rabbit Coffee Co.
35256 Yucaipa Blvd
Yucaipa, CA 92399

Friday, 10/7/11

They also have good sandwiches here, but I didn't take a picture of mine (turkey with honey mustard, which I usually don't really like, but I loved it in this sandwich). I went here with Kavita and then went back with her again after we were done with our school business for drinks.

 I really should try their coffee before I post about a coffee place like this, but oh well. Someday. They had a few delicious-sounding flavors like Kona, Hawaiian Hazelnut, French Caramel, Highlander Grog (ok not sure what that one is), & Pumpkin Spice.
 
I thought The Coffee Bean only uses the term "ice blended." I really want to try a coffee-flavored ice blended here, but this time I chose the Vanilla Bean because that was the first one the employee recommended to me. Also, I've been a little obsessed with real vanilla beans lately. I'll tell you why later. Or maybe I should wait until after Christmas because it'll give away my holiday gift ideas. Hmmm...


I know it just looks like white frothy stuff, but it has little vanilla bean specks, and it really tastes like vanilla. Would I buy it again? If I had a vanilla craving...yes...but it's not one of my all-time favorite drinks. I'd give it a B+ if I had to grade it, although if you like vanilla, I'd give it an A. I reserve my As for drinks like Peet's Caffe Freddo Extra Bold and The Coffee Bean's Black Forest Iced Blended.

No comments: