Friday, August 17, 2012

D'O Thai Cottage: Bite San Diego Tour Stop #1 - San Diego, CA


Soo good. I could have eaten all of this myself, but I shared it with my parents and brother. I loved that slightly sweet-and-tangy cucumber sauce the best, but I liked all of them. The only thing I didn't eat was the crab one because (a) I am allergic to crab and (b) I hate the taste and texture of crab. Everything else was gooood.

D'o Thai Cottage
2414 San Diego Ave
(between Linwood St & Arista St)
San Diego, CA 92110
Neighborhood: Old Town
Website

My family and I have been on three food tours now:
(1) Chicago Food Planet 
Example: Bacino's (DELICIOUS PIZZA!!)
(2) Seattle Food Tours
Example: Truffle Oil @ La Buona Tavola 
(3) Bite San Diego

Here's stop #1 on our San Diego food tour! I'll make a post on all of the food tours with links to the posts on each stop as soon as I am finished posting about the San Diego tour.


This Thai iced tea was not included in the tour, but we got it anyway, and it was delicious!
Yummm. And funny.

No comments: