Sunday, October 25, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Macaron @ Eddie's - Fresno, CA


Eddie's Bakery & Cafe
7089 N Cedar Ave
Fresno, CA 93720
Website
(559) 323-0900

Sometimes when I'm working on a big project (e.g., my dissertation), I treat myself to something delicious for motivation and to prevent myself from being negative going into my work mode. It really works for me!

This morning I got a pumpkin spice macaron and a cappuccino from Peet's! Anything pumpkin makes me happy, macarons are delicious, and since we don't have a full Peet's cafe in Fresno, this is the next best thing--having a partial cafe in Eddie's Bakery. :) I highly recommend both this macaron and the Peet's cappuccino. I love strong flavored coffee, and Peet's seems to have the best one in this area, although Kuppa Joy in Clovis is delicious and fun with its foam/milk/coffee art. Yesterday I had a cap from Le Parisien, and it just wasn't strong enough for me.

I love that texture!!
Cappuccino








 

No comments: