Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict & a Cucumber Bloody Mary @ Home Restaurant (Los Angeles, CA)

Home Restaurant
1760 Hillhurst Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Website 

Ever since last year I've been in love with smoked salmon, which I used to dislike. I had smoked salmon eggs benedict with Nicole in LA before I moved out of SoCal and was SO happy. I also tried their cucumber bloody mary. SO GOOD. Btw, this place has a bunch of eggs benedict options and serves them until 4pm! It was difficult to decide what to eat because so many things sounded delicious, but I was satisfied with what I ordered!

 Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict:
"A toasted English muffin topped with smoked salmon, grilled tomato, sautéed spinach, and two poached eggs, topped with Hollandaise sauce."



Homemade Bloody Mary (Cucumber) - Tomato-y and spicy! Loved everything but the celery, but I never like raw celery:


No comments: