Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great Harvest's Blackberry Cream Cheese Scone

If you don't mind random clumps of cream cheese in your scones, you'll like these. Yes. Clumps. It was very unexpected. I still like it, but it wouldn't be the first thing I'd look for at Great Harvest. It'd be neat if they could figure out a way to incorporate big chunks of cream cheese in bagels. I can see that being challenging though with the boiling and baking required for bagels. This scone reminded me of this Starbucks pumpkin cream cheese muffin (except the cream cheese in the middle of that had sugar and other stuff in it). Anyway, I do love Great Harvest's scones though! I'm going to post about their peach pie scones next. SO GOOD. Anyway, here are pictures of the blackberry cream cheese scone I got for my mommy yesterday:

No comments: