Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mrs. V's Famous Peppermint Cupcakes

Mrs. V. sent me pictures of her wonderful peppermint cupcakes! She made these for my grad program's winter/holiday party in December (2010), but I didn't take pictures of them for some reason (even though they are my favorite of her cupcakes so far), so now I am finally posting about them. Here's her description: "Peppermint w/ peppermint white chocolate cream cheese frosting (w/ the peppermint Hershey kiss in the middle and topped w crushed candy canes)." Perfect. I have a weakness for cream cheese frosting. I would seriously make these year-round. Who cares if it's not Christmastime? Kinda like how I would eat pumpkin-flavored things at any time of year too (Melissa and Mia love pumpkin too). See here and here for more of Mrs. V's cupcakes!

I remember everyone around me at the party being so surprised and excited about the kiss in the middle. Melissa took one home and found frosting on her purse later.


No comments: