Saturday, October 27, 2012

Red Velvet Cupcake @ Suite 106 Cupcakery

Suite 106 Cupcakery
Victoria Gardens
12434 North Mainstreet,
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
Website

Ooo. This was really good. You know how much I love red velvet cupcakes, so this made me really happy. Mia gave it to me for my birthday. We also had a sampler of cupcakes from this place a year ago at the Inland Empire Food Truck Fest (We went back this year too, actually. I'm way behind in my posting!) and then also in Rancho Cucamonga. It's basically like a little cupcake stand in a food court at Victoria Gardens. I now actually have mixed feelings about this place because the sampler cupcakes were DELICIOUS last year, as was this red velvet cupcake, but I had a vanilla with Tahitian vanilla bean frosting that was wayy sweet and not so great. The more recent full-sized cupcakes we had at this year's food truck fest were good but not amazing. I'll post about those soon.


No comments: